The Professional Athletes Foundation is offering a $2,500 scholarship to a senior male and female, high school athlete. This scholarship rewards student-athletes for their non-athletic achievements and assists them in their academic career goals.
Students interested will need to fill the 2021 PAF Scholarship packet out completely to be considered for the scholarship reward. The number one rule is the student-athlete can not have received a full scholarship and the student would like to continue their sports career.
1. Overall High School Grade Point Average of 2.0 or better;
2. Must be a high school senior;
3. Acceptance into a two-year or four-year college or university;
4. Nominated by high school coach;
5. Participated at the varsity level in athletics for at least one year;
6. Has not accepted a full scholarship award or grant (athletic or academic);
7. Is not the son or daughter of a current or former NFL Player.
Criteria for Evaluation
1. Career goals;
2. Nomination by coach;
3. Academic achievement;
4. Potential for success;
5. Leadership and character;
6. Indication of how athletic competition has aided in personal growth.
The following materials must be provided to the Scholarship Committee:
1. Application completed by student and signed by high school counselor;
2. Essay provided by student 500-700 words;
3. High school transcript;
4. Coach’s nomination form and nomination letter